Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy outlines our commitment to protecting copyrights and intellectual property, and the actions we take to address any infringement.
Ownership and Rights
We respect the intellectual property rights of content creators, including but not limited to authors, artists, photographers, and musicians. All content, including text, images, videos, graphics, logos, and any other materials displayed on our website, are the property of their respective owners and protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please notify us in writing, providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Description of the infringing material and its location on our website.
- Sufficient contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Upon receiving a valid copyright infringement notification, we will promptly investigate the issue and take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material.
If you believe that the material you posted on our website was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send us a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and its location on our website.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in which your address is located.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original infringement notification or an agent of such person.
We will review the counter-notification and may restore the removed or disabled material at our discretion, unless we receive a court order restraining us from doing so.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, or if you need to report copyright infringement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 60173632658. We appreciate your cooperation in respecting intellectual property rights.